skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Dastee Kids
Saturday, September 13, 2008
I wa wa!
Watching the movie trailers on the comp. We came across the Beverly Hills Chihuahua movie. Livi loves it so much. She is telling us, "I wa wa" and of course right after it's over "again wa wa." Her latest obsession! Sky and Sunni dig it too!
1 comment:
Kellie
said...
How cute are your kids? They're getting so big. Is I wa wa, chiuaua?
September 19, 2008 at 9:48 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
Skyler
Sunni
Liv
Jonas
Friends
Barrett Family
Barton Family
Butler Family
castleberry family
Dastrup Family
Greer Family
Heslop Family
My Studio
VanSweden Family
Blog Archive
►
2009
(46)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(12)
►
July
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(42)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
▼
September
(5)
Girls time!
I wa wa!
Little Miss Independent
Where does the time go?
The day came
►
July
(9)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
►
2007
(2)
►
November
(2)
1 comment:
How cute are your kids? They're getting so big. Is I wa wa, chiuaua?
Post a Comment