








Labor started about 6 am tuesday morning the 18th of August. I was scheduled for an induction the next day. We woke the kids up at 7 to leave for provo to deliver baby. The kids were all crying because they didn't want to wake up yet. Aaron rushed us to the hospital going about 100 mph on the freeway. Scary! We got there with the kids and tried to get hold of my Mom to take the kids. Couldn't get ahold of her so they were with us for about an hour and a half until Papa came to get them. Arriving at the hospital I was at a 4. Shortly after I was at a 6 and it was getting the best of me. I got my epideral at a 6 thank goodness!!! This was my first time actaully crying over the pain. From there went to a 9 still waiting for my water to break. Once the nurse broke it I went to a 10 pretty fast and doc came. Baby Jonas was finally here weighting 7 lbs. 9 oz. My biggest baby! Pure relief and amazment as I saw his face for the first time! I couldn't believe it, baby number 4 was here and in my arms.

No comments:
Post a Comment